FREE AUS DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $50
- Cookies (hereinafter: “cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, that are stored on a website user’s terminal device and designed for using the www.pharmaceris.pl/en website. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of storage on the terminal device and a unique number. Cookies that can be used on websites and web pages are linked solely to the browser of a particular computer (anonymous user), without specifying the user’s name or surname.
- The entity that places cookies on the terminal device of an Internet Service User and is given access to such a terminal device is the internet service operator of Laboratorium Kosmetyczne Dr Irena Eris Sp. z o.o., ul. Armii Krajowej 12, 05-500 Piaseczno.
- Cookies are used for:
- producing statistics that help us understand how users use the website, allowing its structure and content to be improved,
- customising web pages according to user preferences and optimising their use; in particular, these files allow for identification of a website user’s device and display a web page that is tailored to user-specific needs,
- optionally, maintaining a user’s session after logging in so that the user does not need to re-enter their login and password on every sub-page.
- The www.pharmaceris.pl/en website allows the use of two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on a user’s terminal device until the user logs out, leaves the website or disables the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on a user’s terminal device for the time specified in their parameters or until removed by the user.
- In many cases, the software designed for browsing through websites (web browser) allows for storage of cookies on a user’s terminal device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. In particular, these settings can be changed so that cookies are no longer handled automatically by the web browser or to ensure that notice is given any time cookies are placed on a user’s device. Details of how to handle cookies are provided in software settings (web browser).
- Cookies placed on a user’s terminal device can also be used by business partners of the website operator.
- More information about cookies is available in the “Help” section of the web browser menu.